Learner21
translation of HOW sth might be (how enjoyable..., how easy..., how importaint) into French Hi I was wondering what´s the best way to translate this expression into French. I give you some sentences: How easy might it be for people to make a choice? How important might it be for them to make the right choice? How enjoyable might the learning process be? I was thinking about : "Dans quelle mesure" could be a correct way to translate it, but even it´s good, is there any other way to translate this? Thank you in advance for your answers. Merci beaucoup.
I don't think you can translate them all with one word or one expression. French is not a carbon copy of English. I was watching a video (the introduction to French in action) and there was a really good introduction to express this idea I try to convey now. http://www.learner.org/resources/series83.html As for you question, you could say for example: How easy might it be for people to make a choice? Est-ce que ce sera facile pour eux de faire un choix ? How important might it be for them to make the right choice? Quel sera, pour eux, l'importance de faire le bon choix ? How enjoyable might the learning process be? Prendront-il plaisir à apprendre ?
à quel point