How do you say:" diploma in translation " in a correct way ? sorry for my bad English :)
Jul 29, 2014 2:10 PM
Answers · 4
Depending upon the type of school and the program one completes, they can earn a certificate in translation or a degree in translation. A certificate program is shorter in length, maybe only 15 credit hours; whereas a degree program may be consist of 60 credit hours of classes. Is this what you were asking, or did I misunderstand your question?
July 29, 2014
Unless I'm misundertanding something, just a simple google search turns up "Linguists’ Diploma in Translation", so what you're writing sounds fine. Or maybe a diploma/degree in Language Translation? Providing the context would help if these aren't the terms you're looking for.
July 29, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!