Líng
ooppps, page not found. why??? Recently I answered two questions, they were kind of sensitive. One was about politics, another was about country. And now I want to check them again, I only can see the " oppps, page not found". Is that just because they were sensitive issues or I just have bad internet connection? Something similar also happened to you?
Un less I am mistaken, it is because italki has decided to censor the topic. I had a sad and frustrating run in with a very misguided racist on here and made a comment or two but it would appear as if his profile was deleted along with everything he typed.
I encountered the same problem too. The commented on an article that was about Religion but after a couple of hours, the article was gone.
Ya me also have that problem many times while i wanted to see any sensational and other type of issues in italki as lile you L Doble.