Kevin
Are these sentences correct?? (MERRELL 2) (This story is continue of "MERRELL1" on italki notebook) 1.However another series also became my favorite. Fortunately the series is in-stock so I was able to purchase. Design is simple. I tried them on. It is very comfortable to put on and easy to walk. 2.Below is the link of the shoes which I bought today. ( http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/7074M/5422/Mens/Jungle-Moc?dimensions=0) 3.I heard that this series is especially sold most (best sold??) in Japan in the world. 4.I also heard that the series is not much produced so the price was a little expensive but I can say that I got a great buy. (I am satisfied with the shoes.)
I think there will be a comma after 'however'.
1.However another pair also became my favorite. Fortunately, the pair was in-stock, so I was able to purchase them. The design is simple. I tried them on. They are very comfortable and easy to walk with. 2.Below is the link of the shoes which I bought today.