BlackSmith
How to ask if somebody 'was taken a photo' ,ie. if somebody is on a photo . Thank you ! I mean ,'Did you take the photo? ' means 'Were you the photographer of the photo', 'Was the photo taken by you? ' how to ask :Are you in the photo (if there are many people on the photo and I can't find you immediately) ? I need a verb like 'take'. Thank you !
You already know and have said it! "Are you in the photo?" That's the way to say it.
If there is a photo of many people you can simply ask "Where are you in this picture?" or even simpler, "Where are you?" The other person will understand what you mean :)
Since you state that you want to use "take", here are some suggestions: "Did you get your picture taken?" "Were you there when they took the picture?" "Were you in this picture when it was taken?" In this context, using a form of "take" always refers to the act of making a photograph. However, the most common way to ask if someone is IN a photo (no one would say ON a photo) is exactly as Ben stated: "Are you in the photo?"