Irina
what about culture? Well, I'm studying not only English, but also the culture of the UK. so, my question is What is special in English culture? What makes it unique, like nothing in the world? Tell me please about this
Hi Irina, I'm Irish but lived in the UK during my time at University. First thing that I noticed is that British People are always on time. Here in Ireland if a bus is at 10am and arrives at 10:10, everyone is happy it turned up!! In the UK, if the bus comes at 10:03, you will see some people complaining. I've seen it myself...their transport system is fantastic :-)
If you are learning about the UK, then it's presumably British culture you are asking about, as opposed to simply 'English' culture.
In this case you might want to consider watching English channels, such the BBC 4/3 , you know there was period of my life when I would constantly listen to punk-rock music , and guess where the birthplace of Punk-rock is, nope contrary to what the majority might think, it’s not the U.S , it’s the U.K.