rjcorraya
「優しさライセンスステッカー」のついて質問! I recently got one of these stickers as a present from one of my friends. http://d3b3itua2ys3bj.cloudfront.net/photos/m265152353_1.jpg?4cdb738d Unfortunately, I don't exactly understand where and how this is supposed to be used! Please tell me how or where does people use this kind of stickers. (Also, if possible, I want to know why do people would gift these stickers in the first place!) ありがとうございます!Sorry, I think my title of the question was wrong and supposed to be this⇒「優しさライセンスステッカー」についての質問!If possible, I would also like to know what is the Japanese text written on this sticker. ありがとうございます!
It looks like a joke. It says: We grant a "kindness" license to you because your kindness meets BSBC's standard.
If possible, I would also like to know what is the Japanese text written on this sticker. ありがとうございます!