Julia
University experience I'll be a student soon! Therefore, I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'm leaving about 25th of August. I'm asking people who have left university days behind. What can you remember about university?Was it really hard to live on your own and make decisions by yourself?
Where will you go to university? In an English-speaking country?
I finished my B.Sc. and M.Sc degree in Mechanical engineering before three years ago. I don't think it is hard but also it is not easy. I am thinking to go to college again but now I want to get B.Sc in language.
It's not that hard. Like many things in life, when you really don't know what to expect, you feel anxious. When you are actually there, you figure out the answers. You do what other people are doing. One problem: almost everybody is homesick, but everyone is working hard pretending not to be. The hard work gets tiring!
H Julia, I think where you go to University makes a big difference. I spent 2 years on one location and another 2 somewhere else. The first place was great, lots of friendly people, very supportive and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately the second was not so great...not bad..just less welcoming. I think its great the first time you live on your own! INDEPENDENCE :-)
Actually i felt great when i'd left any kind of school days behind me tho. Right now i feel more independent. I live by my own. Its just great. I wish you all the best :).