yukari
Please check my English. I got some questions and I must answer the questions. But I don't know my English is collect or not. Please check. Q1. I heard that people in Japan ride bicycles to get to work instead of taking buses or driving cars. What's made you change your commuting styles? My Answer: People in Japan are afraid that they gain weight. Thay don't want to be fat. Furthermore, it's good for our health to do exercises. So they go to work by bicycles. Q2.How do families in Japan today differ from those in the past? My Answer: Today we live separating from grandparents or parents especially in metropolitan areas. Even in the case of living with our parents, they eat meals themselves. So today a lot of family less communicate with each other than in the past.
Very easy to understand, only a few errors - I put them in capital letters below. Q1. People in Japan are afraid TO gain weight. ThEy don't want to be fat. Furthermore, it's good for our health to EXERCISE. So they go to work BY BIKE. Q2. Today we live separatED from grandparents or parents especially in metropolitan areas. Even in the case of living with our parents, they eat meals BY themselves. So today a lot of famiLIES communicate LESS with each other than in the past.
Be careful of that R/L confusion! You meant "correct", as in "right". "Collect" means "to gather together". I agree with Melanie's corrections, but here is another way of approaching your answers: 1. People in Japan are afraid of gaining weight. They don't want to be fat. Furthermore, it's good for our health to do exercise. So they go to work by bicycle. 2. Today, we live separately from our grandparents or parents, especially in metropolitan areas. Even in the case of living with our parents, they have their meals at a different time to us. So today, a lot of families are communicating less with each other than in the past.