Sarapan Nasi Goreng
How to type like this: é, á? Also, what are they called?
Aug 4, 2014 4:13 AM
Answers · 3
Depending on the operative system you are using you have to find "Language Options" and install Spanish (in Windows, I would recommend "Spanigh, Traditional Sort" or "Spanish, International Sort"). Once you have installed it, You have to change the settings to Spanish. Here is a Spanish keyboard layout: The diacritic you are looking for is next to "Ñ" which is next to "L". You have to press the accent key first and release it (nothing will happen), then you press any vowel key and the diacritic will show up on top of the vowel. For the diaeresis (ü) you have to press Shift, without releasing it, press the acute accent key, then release both (nothing will happen), then press "u" and the two dots will appear on top of the "u". The letter "u" is the only vowel that would have diaeresis on it (pingüino, lingüística), if there are words that have vowels with this accent this they are foreign words. I hope this helps.
August 4, 2014
In english I think that is called "Acute accent", is spanish is called "Tilde" tambien se le dice "acento" pero esta mal dicho ya que acento tienen todas las palabras. You need an special keyboard for do it, but i think that if you change the keyboard language for the spanish and also search how to do it because if I dont know what kind of keyboard you have I cant say to you how to do it exactly. Regards.
August 4, 2014
En español es llamado acento y es indispensable en las palabras que lo llevan de otro modo cambia el significado. Here I leave a list of combinations that can be useful. á = Alt + 160 é = Alt + 130 í = Alt + 161 ó = Alt + 162 ú = Alt + 163 For letter "Ñ "yo need to use the key combination ALT + 165 and for "ñ" ALT + 164 Espero que esto responda tu pregunta.
August 4, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!