Khloud
why studing English is important?
I knew I was going to be able to speak with people from almost everywhere when I stated learning English. Something i didn't know was that I would enjoy the journey this way or that I'd learn a lot even from my own language by comparing it with English, But the most important thing is that my brain is now nore healthy than ever before because learning a language is now in my oppinion a really great exercise for your mind. I'm lucky there's still a long way to go and many other languages to learn! ^_^
Because for get a good job in some cases is a requirement, also for communicate with a lot of people.
Because it can connect you with whole people around the world. You can know about other cultures , other beliefs , other prefers etc. English can show you a different side of the world. ------------- source : myself
BECAUSE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS THE FIRT LANGUAGE SPEAKING IN THE WORLD