Eine Frage zu den Adverbien "wieder" und "nochmal". Wenn ich das Wort "again" in Deutsch schreiben oder sagen will, bin ich nie sicher, welches dieser Adverbien ich benutzen sollte. Könnte jemand mir bitte ein paar Beispielsätze mit diesen nennen? :-) Danke im Voraus! :D ----- A Question about the Adverbs "wieder" and "nochmal". When I want to write or say the word "again" in German, I'm never sure which of these adverbs I should use. Could someone please give me a few example sentences with these words? :-) Thanks in advance! :D
I am also learning German and by no means an expert, but I can tell you my impression, and my opinon with Euro is worth a cup of coffee. My wife is German and we have talked about so I should be in the ball park with my answer. The words are basically interchangable but they have a different feel to them. There is probably a rule somewhere known to Konrad Duden and friends but other wise Noch mal is like once more Wieder is often translated as again wiedersehen ich komme wieder zurück Mach das noch mal Mach das ni wieder Schon Wieder = not again, THat was a very wordy short answer but the profis will clear it up I am sure! Kev
I did not know where to write this or if I had already posted it. TO get less wooden listen to people that do not sound wooden at all. I would recomend Pe Werner. She is dynamic and has great diction, Her last three albums are very nice. Dichtung Alle arte or something like that is poetry and stories both personal and humorous. Kev