Mara
Can someone help me with this メジャー行きゃー キレイなバックスピンより "動く球"のが多数派だ っての考えっと I'm not sure about what the first line is supposed to mean, since the "行きゃー" is confusing to me. I think I understand most of it, but the grammar of the last line is also foreign to me. I also feel as though I'm missing a nuance of "動く球" - it seems to say "a ball that is moving" but it seems as though it should be a pitched ball, or something more specific (since the context is that they're talking about pitching in baseball). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
メジャー行きゃー キレイなバックスピンより "動く球"のが多数派だ っての考えっと メジャー(アメリカのメジャー野球のこと)へ行けば、キレイなバックスピンより、"動く球"のほうが多数派である、ということを考えると、 I don't know what 動く球 is because I don't know much about baseball.
Thank you, that makes sense!
”動く球” is literally breaking ball like cut ball, slder or whatsoever. We call breaking ball "変化球(へんかきゅう)" in Japanese, and I think this is frequently used when it comes to baseball.