Marycolombian
How do I have to write for starting a text? with ING or "to" before the verb in infinitive?
I don't know the context, but I think there is some freedom to choose as you like. Both "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Finding Nemo" are fine. Can you give an example of the specific difficulty you're experiencing?
Well, most of the time it will be an -ing form, if you do start the sentence with a verb-form. When a verb is made into a gerund, it therefore functions as a noun and can be the subject (for example). This can also make the whole clause work as a noun. eg. "[Getting up early in the morning] is difficult for me." It can also start a sentence if the -ing form starts a participle phrase. eg. "[Looking at the map,] I decided to head west." Still, it is possible to start the sentence with "to (verb)", so pay attention. ;)