Sarah
anyone willing to make my sentence sounded more natural ? many thanks One measure is to scroll the slogan of building a civilized city for 24 hours on the screen of star-rated restaurants. There are slogan in the lobby and some publicity brochures at the
Lisa, you are not the first one to come here with an incomprehensible passage about a "star-rated restaurant" and " building a civilised city". You are not learning English. You are all doing the same piece of work for the same government campaign. Get your company to find qualified people to do the work. We are not a free translation service for employees in your country. You yourself should join a proper English class to learn English properly.
I think I understand what is being said here, but your text is very hard to be sure. "One measure is to scroll a slogan encouraging a more civilized city across the screen of star-rated restaurants for 24 hours. Then there will be a slogan in the lobby and publicity brochures at the..."
I think no one has responded, Lisa, because this sentence is actually not understandable. I've read it a few times, and I don't have any idea as to what you mean. Sorry about that. Are you translating something?