Harry
What does colored off mean? The rubber from which they were made was naturally colored off -- white or tan. I know the color of something is a result of the way it reflects light. If I color my car, I will paint it and it turn what color I want. But what does "colored off" mean? 1)He's had his beard shaved off 2)Take your coat off. 3)Don't leave the toothpaste with the top off. I think off mean "remove". So, Let me get this straight. Does colored off mean the color is getting gradually away? Is that right?"naturally" means the rubber is colored off as it is from the start. is it right?
None of the above. "The rubber from which they were made was naturally colored off-white or tan." "Off-white" is white, but not pure white.
"naturally" means the rubber is colored off as it is from the start. is it right?