Anotherworld
I don't know the difference between media source and media The problems with our talking together do not stem from an absence of words. We have an excessive multitude of words: more words, less and less meaning. Five-hundred-channel television services, millions of Web sites, and an endless stream of opinion from every media source about the latest political or social scandal race their way to you in a wild contest for your attention. Given so many different perspectives, we lose sight of any "common sense" we might make of it all. As a result, whatever "gold standard" of commonly held and deeply shared meaning that might have lain beneath our words is scattered and lost. Our world is filled with piles of words, many of which are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Perhaps more critically, we find it very hard to say what the gold standard of meaning is, or how we might restore it. *media source vs media I Googled it for a long time, but I don't know the difference. Media source means source(information) is coming out from media?
medium (plural 'media') = a way to get information (eg TV, newspapers, the internet) "the media" = all the TV channels, newspapers, etc. together. media source = a place to get information from = e.g. one radio station
Media refers to TV, radio, print, Internet, etc. Media source is referring to a specific one. "The Internet isn't considered by some as a reliable media source, so I get my information from our local newspapers."