Aii
Which is more natural sounding? about "lifting power" Hi, this is just review my own study.. Do the following sentences make sense? and which is more natural sounding? (I am trying to make a simple and easy-to-understand sentence.) I would greatly appreciate your help with my sentences.. 1) It causes its lifting power by change of air pressure that is affected when the migratory birds lower their wings. 2) It causes the lifting power due to change in air pressure by movement when the migratory birds lower their wings. Thanks in advance.(I think "affected" is 100 % incorrect choice of words in this case...ummmm)(and maybe I should say thing like "up-and-down movement of the wings" instead of this phrase "when the migratory birds lower their wings." )
"Lifting power is due to a change in air pressure caused by the up and down movement of their wings"