Shabnam
agree and disagree How i can say i do agree and dis agree with a sentence? for example, there is a sentence which i do agree and disagree with the sentence to some extent. I have to write i do agree and disagree or there is a special verb for???? And another question is: for example there is a sentence which i agree with the sentence but i do disagree more !! so how i can state it? there is a special verb to show i agree to some extent but most disagree??? Thanks soo muchh
It's called being ambiguous./ Not being able to make up your mind. "I am more inclined to disagree than agree" "I partially agree" I am in two minds about what has been said."
This is where the famous BUT comes into play. I agree with much of what you say but....This is a complicated subject but I think....I don't disagree with the sentence but....I am in two minds about this sentence but I believe....