Miriam
Can someone speak a language like if it were his native language I mean I can know if you were native or not easily. But maybe it's because Arabic is like the most difficult language in the world.
yes, anyone can. if you really want to do it then you can. I can speak English like a native speaker, just some videos on Youtube to teach me the correct pronunciation and the tips that native speakers does and then you have it, you can speak like a native. so yeah, anyone can do it. I hope this was helpful.
yes, it's hard to be a native speaker in Arabic but it's possible. I know few people who made it in less than a year. it's just about you and if you want to, just work hard for it.
If we'r talking about Arabic Lang., then my answer is no. But I've seen many examples for people who speaks English as their native lang. Coz obviously English is not as hard as Arabic. I'm not an expert though, so this is just my opinion coz I've worked with foreigner students who learn Arabic in my country & few of them were excellent & they even took their 'Ph.d' in Arabic & were first in their classes + lived in Arab lands for more than 15 years, yet I can always tell they'r not native speakers.
Hola! I think that our brain until 6 y.o has the capacity to be "native" everywhere in the world. If you take a Chinese bay and you bring it to Russia he/she will speak perfectly Russian (considered the with Chinese the more difficult languages in the world)... Thanks for this interesting topic... Antonio :)