Austin Vega
Cuantos tiempos puedo hablar espanol fluencamente
Hi there Austin! I don't think we can calculate a specific amount of time in which you will be able to speak fluent Spanish. It varies according to the amount and type of classes that you take, the amount of practice you dedicate to the language, etc. I think the best way to learn a new language is by practicing it and having a person that corrects you, that's why we can see people that go to spanish-speaking countries and in only months they can speak spanish in more than a basic manner because they have a lot of practice day a day, always in Spanish. I'm not saying that a person has to go to another country to learn a new language, i'm just making an example of how important is the practice jajaja. Hope this helps you! :)
Eso depende de ti, querido amigo.
¿En cuanto tiempo puedo hablar español?
Could you rephrase your question?
creo que has querido decir que, ¿cuanto tiempo puedo tardar en hablar español fluidamente?