Kata
Is there any difference between these sentences? I don't like your smoking in my house I don't like you smoking in my house I don't like that you smoke in my house I don't like you smoke in my house Which one is more used? Any sentence sounds weird? Any is more formal? Thanks in advance !
"I don't like your smoking in my house" is correct. "I don't like you smoking in my house" should be: "I don't want you smoking in my house." "I don't like that you smoke in my house" is correct. "I don't like you smoke in my house" is incorrect. "I don't like your smoking in my house" uses the "proper/formal" English of the three. The informal would read: "I don't want you smoking in my house."
oración cuatro usa "smoke" como un sustantivo, así que usar el posesivo "your." Oración dos puede usar el posesivo o el pronombre, y oración uno es el mismo.
Oracion tres es el más correcto porque de la palabra "que." Es el mas formal porque de la palabra "que." y "smoke" is a sustantivo. "smoking" is un verbo. asi que usa posesivos con "smoke" y usa el verbo "estar" or to be con fumando