日本の顧客サービスを欠場します。 Is this a perfect translation? I want to say 'I miss Japanese customer service'. Thanks
If you mean that you like Japanese customer service and want to experience it again, you should say 日本の顧客サービス(接客)が恋しい(懐かしい)。
There is no great way to translate the word "to miss (something or someone)" in Japanese because the equivalent word "恋しい" is not used in the same context. It carries the connotation of "to pine for" or "to yearn for" full of (often romantic) desire. When you talk about a person you often say "いないとさびしい" or "また会いたい". In this case, as you are talking about missing a thing, なつかしい might be the most natural (like hana suggested).
I can't understand what you are trying to say in your sentence because of my problem. I would appreciate it if you could explain a detail of your back ground of this sentence what you want to tell us. But if I would try to translate it , I could say " 私は日本の顧客サービスが恋しいor 逃す。”.