yu-u
Is this correct ? I am not sure how to say. female friend,guy friend,boy/girl friend,lady friend etc Youguys have many words whish are followed the word Friend. I want to say there many wrords which conbine with the word FRIEND.
Is this correct ? I am not sure how to say it. female friend,guy friend,boy/girl friend,lady friend etc You guys have many words which are followed by the word 'friend'. I want to say there many words which combine with the word FRIEND. You can say it that way, but 'you guys' is very informal. This would only be used for oral English as well. It would be more general to just say: "There are many words which are followed by the word 'friend'".
Lady friend , Male friend , Friend of a friend , Man friend , My friend . Gay friend . The word guy would not be placed in front of friend .