nathaly martinez
I need to learn English without difficulties! someone is willing to help?
Learning a language or anything new without difficulties is not possible In my opinion Nathaly. The difficulties are a fundamental part of learning a language and can't be avoided. Making mistakes are the best way to improve our language skills and when we encounter difficulties in learning perhaps with grammar or verb tenses we have to work through those difficulties to gain a better understanding of that language. Learning languages should be a fun and engaging experience using books, games, songs, movies if you enjoy doing something you don't really notice the difficulties you see different opportunities to learn. I hope this helps Nathaly and good luck.
Hi nathaly! Without difficulties you didn't learn any languages over the world. So first you try to know what difficulties you are facing while you learn english and take actions for overcome that difficulties and self confidence is must for to learn any language.. All the best..
I thank you very much for your positive comments will serve me a lot to me :) thank you very much :)
nathaly martinez
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean