James Iles
Is this fair of me? I'm not speaking to someone on Skype because I know her age (50+) and she isn't been honest with me... What should I do? Why would she not want to tell me her age? I love older woman. It's not the fact she's an older girl but she isn't telling me her age... seems odd she won't tell me. Thanks.
It's acceptable that you choose who you wish to speak to. Fair? That's asking for an opinion as there is no right or wrong with these kinds of things. Many people don't want others to know their age for many reasons. They don't want to be prejudged on the basis of age, they don't want to be excluded on the basis of age, or they just feel that their age is private & should remain that way. I know my mother tells people that she's 39 and has done so for decades. She knows it's a joke but her age is her business.
I usually speak on Skype with someone similar age than me because probably she or he will be the same the similar topics.In my case I have never said my age because I write it in my perfil, and only choose someone that We Can share languages.