Alexey Lekomcev
Can anyone look part of my cover letter and fix mistakes? I study at “Mathematical software and administration information system” in the evening. My main working language is Java. Also at university I getting skills and competences:: computer networks/CCNA, winapi, C++, C#, database desing, oracle and mysql databases. One of my applications at the university was Desktop-based Application where I wrote server-side code and graphical user interface. Also I had a course “data structures and algorithms” on which I develop program using “optimal binary search trees”. My program create optimal tree for rapidly translate text from one language to other. Now I have a practice “Java-school” at Exigen Services. I working in command and we develop Web-based Application. I working with JSP, HTML, Servelts, dao, hibernate, j2see technologies, system control version – git. I am confident that I would be very helpful for you and can work with a well-established company such as yours. Thanks.
ok. thanks!
Alexey, it is difficult to make corrections here. Place your work into the notebook.