Naharror
Professional Teacher
What is your favorite book? .. Wich book made you fly ... live ... love ... sentir..como the character in the book? .. Share your treasure with us ..
Last book I couldn't put down: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (all three books)
Harry Potter :))
"The Art of Racing in the Rain," by Garth Stein. "The Trustee from the Toolroom," by Nevil Shute. "Double Star," by Robert Heinlein
Hi Naharror, I am reading Divergent, it's not bad but too nice for me. ^^ My favorites books are those writen by Dan Brown (except digital fortress) : The da vinci code, angels and deamons, deception point and the lost symbol. Inferno will be the next book I will read. I'm sure I will like this one too. And you Naharror, what's your favorite ?
Well Naharror, I just finished reading 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. I loved Dumas's writing style.