Duyen
please, distinguish between work and job?
Work and job are very similar concepts, and sometimes can be used interchangeably. However, sometimes, they mean different things, so I understand why this is a challenging pair of words! "Work" is often a general, uncounted term. It can be used to point to the actual tasks that a person is doing. It sometimes means the same thing as "job," but more often means the actual tasks that need to be done. "Job" usually means a collection of tasks and often refers to a person's employment. "Job" requires an article (a/an, the) or possessive (my, his, her, etc.), but "work" does not. Here are some examples: "I have a lot of work to do." - There could be many small tasks included in the word "work." "I have a big job to do." - One job that includes a lot of work, either many tasks or one time-consuming task. "My work is going very well." - This means someone feels good about the tasks that they are completing. "My job is going very well." - The employment is going well. This could include details like relationships with co-workers or the tasks that are being completed. "I have to go to work." - This means a person needs to go to their place of employment. "I have to go to my job now." - same meaning "How's work?" - This is a synonym for "job." When someone just asks this question, they mean "How is your job going?" As mentioned in another answer, "work" is also a verb, but "job" is not. You can say, "How is work?"
Work is more specific than job . you say, I love my job . I got a new job you say, I'm in my work now . I work in Canada .
They can be the same; "My job demands professionalism" "My work demands professionalism" But they are also different. "At work I teach English." Correct. "At job I teach English." NOT correct.
Tit Con Please put forward your own attempt. We shall help you correct it. You will learn better that way. By the way, your name is very unfortunate. Tit is the slang for breast. Con means to cheat.