ARNET
Greeting in Japanese Hello friends, need your help due to i will have a plan trip to tokyo on october so i want to learn a little japanese language such as below: 1.Hallo, I'm arnet 2.nice to meet you 3.glad to see you 4.finally we meet 5.let's dinner together with friends if you have other sentences would be appreciated to know it Arigatou!!
Hi, I'd like to know if you already learn the Japanese characters, Hiragana and Katakana. Since we have several ways to say then depends on the person whom we talk with, mainly formal and informal version but we have more for each form, so I also want to know whom you are going to talk with though generally, we use the formal form when we meet someone for the first time.
1. Konnichiwa, watashi wa Arnet desu. or watashi no namae wa Arnet desu = My name is Arnet. 2. Hajime mashite. When you speak with someone after his/her name you should put -san, it shows respect. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu - means Thank you for being nice to me or Hope I will build a good relationship with you. - It also show respect. If you want to ask where is something you will first say name of that place and then doko desu ka. For example: Eki wa doko desu ka. = Where is the station. Hai = yes Iie = no Have a nice trip! :)