111
Could you ,as a native speaker, record this Before I begin my story, I would like to tell you a little about my early life. I was born in a large farm in the middle of England and my father called me Lemuel Gulliver, After I finished school, I studied in Cambridge for three years and then became an apprentice to a Surgeon in London. The surgeon, Mr Bates, was a very good one, but I always wanted to travel. So in my free time I learned how to sail so that one day I could leave England and explore the world When I had finished my studies, Mr Hates helped me to get work as a surgeon on a ship called the Swallow, and for three and a half years, 1 worked on this ship as it travelled round the eastern seas. I then got married to a kind woman called Mary Burton. I decided to stay in London with my new wife for a few years, but work was not easy to find. Mary and I agreed that, because there was no work in London, it would be best if I took another job on a ship. This I did, and for six years I travelled around the world.
If you make study cards on quizlet.com, you can put text in and what you type can also be listened to for pronunciation assistance.
You can upload it (MediaFire for instance) and give me the link
The BBC website contains quite a lot of podcasts with corresponding webpages which have the transcript. If you just want to hear a native English-speaker speak and follow the text, then this would be a good place to try. The speakers mostly have UK accents.
As a native speaker it would be very easy to record that text, but there is no way to share it on italki so the task wouldn't help you. Perhaps you could arrange a session with one of your favourite teachers, and ask them to read it to you?