edilaine oliva
I am looking for some help here. Could any of you, please? My question is if this frase may present any sense in English language: "As far good as possible, for that it is my effort now". Anyway, it might means something at all, or not? Thank you so much xoxoxo.
It is hard to understand. Do you mean this? "This has to be good enough, because it is the best I can do right now."
Edilaine: I would communicate this thought this way: "For all the good that it is, that is my best effort for now" It is close enough. Let's see some simpler ways to "dismiss" your effort that way. "It is not very good but that is all I can do for now." "It may not be very good, but it is enough for a first effort." "It may not be very good, but it will have to do for now." Or, how about an idiomatic expression? "It's good enough for Government Work!"
It actually doesn't make much sense if it's supposed to be a full sentence. You would say, "as well as possible" or "as much as possible". This refers to the action of the following sentence. Or did you mean a choice between "as far as possible" and "as good as possible"? The use of "that it" sounds awkward. It looks like repetition. Perhaps you meant, "for that is my effort now".
Sorry, no.
Thank you! :)