shen
階の発音はかいですか、がいですか? Because I am a Japanese beginner, and my Japanese is poor. So, if anyone is kind to answer my questions, please do reply in English or Chinese, in case I fail to understand. Here are my questions: 階の発音はかいですか、がいですか?貸出と貸し出しと貸出しは同じですか? 1. In my textbook, the spelling of 階 (三階、四階) is かい , but in the exercise, it is がい . And, both (かい、がい)can be typied and transfered to 階 on computer. So, I wonder which spelling is correct? Or both are right? 2. Is the meaning and the spelling of 貸出、貸し出し、and 貸出し the same?
1. It depends on the number of the floor. We count: いっかい、にかい、さんがい、よんかい、ごかい、ろっかい、ななかい(or しちかい)、はちかい、きゅうかい、じゅっかい(or じっかい) 2. Yes, they means the same. Although I don't know if they are correct or not, I would use 貸出し for noun and 貸し出す (貸し出します) for verb. It's only my opinion. I hope the proffesional teachers answer you.