Javi
Is This Text Correct? This is a video to Valencia. This city is very different to Salamanca. My city has a lot monument like the main square or the shells house, but Salamanca is not near to the beach and either it haven´t industry. I have gone to Valencia and I think that it is a beautiful city, but less than Salamanca. Thank you very much. Regards Javier
This is a video about Valencia. This city is very different from Salamanca. My city has a lot of sightseeing places, like the main square or the shells house (are these names geographical? not sure), but Salamanca is not close to the beach and has no industry either. I have gone (moved?) to Valencia and I think it is a beautiful city, but less (less beautiful than? not so beautiful as?) Salamanca.
Good effort. Usually you should post texts like this in Notebook, but it's fairly short so here's a quick rewrite: "This is a video about Valencia. Valencia is very different to Salamanca, where I live. My city has a lot of tourist attractions such as the main square or the house of shells, but Salamanca is not near the beach, nor does it have industrial factories. I've been to Valencia and I think that it is a beautiful city, but not as much as Salamanca." Observation: for a video about Valencia, you've written a lot about Salamanca.