Ryokan39
Some sentences for a game I am making I am making a game to practice Chinese. Can you tell me how to say these sentences in Mandarin? -Visit the park on a sunny day. -Use an umbrella on a rainy day. -Go into the building to the right of a friend's house on a rainy day. -Take a photo of the mountain early in the morning. -Take a photo of a cat. -Ride a bicycle in front of the post office. -Call your grandfather. -Borrow a football. -Get up very late.
-Visit the park on a sunny day. 在晴天去公园游玩。 -Use an umbrella on a rainy day. 在雨天使用雨伞。 -Go into the building to the right of a friend's house on a rainy day. 在一个雨天进入位于你朋友房子右面的建筑物。 -Take a photo of the mountain early in the morning. 在早晨拍下山峰的照片。 -Take a photo of a cat. 给一只小猫照一张相。 -Ride a bicycle in front of the post office. 在邮局前骑自行车。 -Call your grandfather. 打电话给你的祖父。 -Borrow a football. 借来一个足球(soccer, not rugby)。 -Get up very late. 很晚起床。