Harry
Media plans means we approach our audience through our media. is it right? While the creative work and media plans you have developed for our print and broadcast campaigns have been quite good, our concern is that your agency isn’t currently equipped to offer us the kind of support we need in terms of new media. As a software manufacturer, it’s critical that we reach our target audience via nontraditional media; further, our Web site is a crucial medium for us. == If i set media plans, I have to focus on my target audience, caring about when they watch TV and what ads they like.. Media plans means we approach our audience through our media. Is it right? However, I don't know about the creative work in the first sentence. What is the creative work in this passage? Novel, ads? If you know this, could you help me know it?
This is a potential client interviewing an advertising agency. "Creative work" is all the work in an advertising campaign that involves creativity, such as slogans, "copy" (text), script (in a TV or radio commercial", photos and images, etc. There are three main departments in an ad agency: creative, media and client servicing.
Yes, media plans are the plans for what types of media you will use to reach your audience.