Francesco
Imma noob Hi japanese speakers! I'm just starting over, and I need some practical advices to start, especially with writing and reading... some books, software, link is accepted thank you
Ciao, I am not Japanese native speaker but I am learning it so I can recommend some recourses: There is good app for mobile phone ˝Ja Sensei˝. It can help you to learn Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji and also there are other lessons. If you want to know some important phrases from everyday life you can search Waku Waku Japanese on Youtube. Good luck! :)
Hello! You can google for "Tae Kim's guide to learning japanese", it's free and pretty much covers all (i think) with examples, from beginner (hiragana katakana) to advance. If you use smartphone, there's the app too, very easy to use. What real beginners need is review each lesson and practice until they rly get it, then move on to next lesson. For vocabulary, if you own smartphone then there's this "Biscuit" app for making your own flashcard, free and very useful since it can give you "flashes" without opening the app by using push notification. I use this app by typing the kanji, then give the reading and meaning in the word definition. When you've got the basics/essentials, If you like japanese songs, it will help a lot to sing while reading the lyrics, try to relate to the basic grammars (but sometimes songs are poetic so don't stress over something that's not recognizable) and adds lots of vocabulary too. If you like japanese light/visual novels (printed or online), highlight every new words and make a memo. In my case if there's any part of visual novel that i rly like, i'll screenshot each, retype them in notepad, highlight every new word and give the reading (if it's kanji) and the meaning. If you haven't, you may want to try listening to japanese drama cds, with translations, and do this: retype the content with japanese. Use the translations and google translate/dictionary as guide (retype between each translation sentence) Use kanji and give the reading next to it like this 漢字 (かんじ) or whatever your style is, and if you're not sure what you hear, just type what you think it sounds like, but mark the part. This requires efforts, patience, and passion for the cd, but it REALLY helps me with listening. Or if you don't want the effort, just try to listen carefully. Well the point is try to practice listening however you want. Hope i'm not confusing, good luck!
Hi! I think it's useful to study Japanese, app for iPhone, "Learning Japanese" https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/learning-japanese/id377785100?mt=8 U can learn grammar, writing and useful phrases. Good luck in studying :)