samaneh
would you mind telling me whether this sentence is correct or not? I was born in 1989 and I've been studying graphic design for about two years ago.I hope to improve my skills in this field ,I wonder if you'd mind helping me to become professional in this major.
I was born in 1989 and I've been studying graphic design for about two years. I would like to improve my skills in the field, and I wonder if you'd be willing to help me to become a professional in the industry.
I was born in 1989 and I've been studying graphic design for about two years. I hope to improve my skills in this field, and I wonder if you'd mind helping me to achieve a professional level in this field. (You should post sentences or paragraphs to be corrected in the "Notebook" section, so we have tools to correct it more easily)