Ivy
Why is so difficult to communicate with someone? what should I do ?It's so difficult to communicate with others .Please give me some advices.
Just keep practicing. :) It will get easier.
my advice is find someone who speak english and the language you are learning, and practice dialogue with them. also make sure you can read in the language you are learning, it makes things so much easier. you should practice the language you are learning for at least 30 mins but no longer than an hour, otherwise you might start to get disinterested in that language. write down questions to ask a native speaker of that language later. don't focus to much on grammar, the key is to learn to speak the language not learn every grammar rule about it. make sure you take plenty of notes ( I keep a 3 ring binder of all my language notes). listen to music and watching movies in that language helps your listening skills in that language, and can teach you new vocab words. also try to make sentences with every new word you learn. don't stress out, languages take time to learn. even if you make only a little progress, you still made PROGRESS towards becoming fluent in your new language. always have confidence that you can learn a new language, and keep going forward. remember also that people tend to learn languages faster if they are interested in that language. so try making a game out of it, and have fun learning that new language. good luck!