Shaira Cruz
korean help ~` I'm on the way to learning XD I NEED HELP PLEASE Can I ask the translation of these sentences? :) It's okay if you're busy~ ^_^ 1. It's you're special stage day~ Please do your best!! I'm gonna cheer for you~ 2. It's the last day already... So sad and so happy at the same time... Please take alot of rest. 3. Please eat well... 4. Please shower well TT^TT 5. Please take a rest~~ 6. Please reply to me 7. You did a great job!! 8. All of your special stages is the best... I love your Michael jackson dance 9. If only I'm in korea... Congrats~ 10. Even If I want to see you... You need to take a rest and enjoy a vacation 11. Please drink your medicines... Please be healthy 12. You're still the same... You're perfect... I enjoyed the 7 days... 13. You want chicken? 14. Please have a vacation in the philippines... 15 You're such a cutie 16. I have a gift for you..
3. Please eat well... 잘 먹길.. 4. Please shower well TT^TT 잘 씻길.. 5. Please take a rest~~ 잘 쉬길.. 6. Please reply to me 답장 주길 바래요. 7. You did a great job!! 정말 잘했어요!!!
2. It's the last day already... So sad and so happy at the same time... Please take alot of rest. 벌써 마지막 날이네. 너무 슬프고 동시에 기뻐. 푹 쉬길 바라..!
@koreannovice .. Yung iba pang friend... yung iba para sa Infinite XD Annyeong chingu ~ :) I actually know how to translate it, It's just that I don't know if it's accurate XD :) <3 Kaway sayo~~ :) ^_^
Kanino mo ito sasabihin? Korean friend siguro?
1. It's you're special stage day~ Please do your best!! I'm gonna cheer for you~ 오늘은 너의 특별한 무대가 있어. 잘해! 화이팅!