samad
truce , fall out .reconciliation when we want not to speak with our wife or friend for a while , and after that we speak again friendly . please tell me in the sentences two sides of them in public words ( make peace /and fell out / with my wife ....is it correct?)
You could have a little story like this: "My wife and I had an argument and we fell out with each other. We kept on annoying each other in little ways until we eventually agreed to have a truce. After some time, we made our peace with each other and were reconciled. And we all lived happily ever after." "Fall out" - have a disagreement which affects a relationship badly. Normally, people do not speak after a falling-out but it doesn't mean the relationship is over for good. "Truce" - a temporary agreement to stop hostile behaviour, with a view to reconcilation "Make our peace" and "reconcile" are similar, but the first refers more to the process of achieving peace and the second to the end product. You can also "make peace" with someone. "Make our peace" sounds a little more intimate. Hope that helps, Michael