Mark
How can I make these statements natural? The spider of war has created a web of chaos and massacre in our province. Back in those times, the dark horse runs through the shadows, haunting the residents there. The corrupt police represent the dark light in our society as the darkness shimmering with the light of hope is changing our optimistic attitude to the police. Sentences are the bones of speech, and the linguistic components of it is the meat. An interview has gone wrong when the interviewer asked an inappropriate, personal question to the interviewee. Out of all the people I met in my whole life, he's one of the professional yet. By doing a so-called service to people, this mayor, in actuality, is doing a disservice. They are people like him out there who actually care for you.
The spider of war has created a web of chaos and massacre in our province. - this is fine. Very poetic, and not conversational, though. Back in those times, the dark horse RAN through the shadows, haunting the residents there. The corrupt police represent the dark light in our society as the darkness shimmering with the light of hope is changing our optimistic attitude TOWARD the police. Sentences are the bones of speech, and the linguistic components of it is the meat. - this is fine An interview has gone wrong when the interviewer ASKS an inappropriate, personal question to the interviewee. (This is a general statement, meaning that anytime this happens, the interview has gone wrong. If you are talking about a particular interview, then see below.) THE interview WENT wrong when the interviewer asked an inappropriate, personal question to the interviewee. Out of all the people I met in my whole life, he's one of the MOST professional yet. By doing a so-called service to people, this mayor, in actuality, is doing a disservice. - this is fine. THERE are people like him out there who actually care for you.