Reno
how can i learn slang in English ?? hello,as you know the native people use slang instead of grammar,so i need to learn slang,but i don't know how ?? :(( do you have any idea ??
what kind of slang? it's very important to know what to use where when you're dealing with slang (and what not to use)
Alexander is correct. It is extremely important to know where the people you are going to be using the slang are from because slang changes from place to place. If I taught you Texas slang and you went to Britain with it you would get laughed at in not a good way. And like Torusan said, natives use grammar AND slang. You learn regular vocabulary and grammar first and then add onto that the slang of the area where you live or want to live or the slang of the people you want to talk to.
I think it's more important to learn English grammar first; you should learn the rules first, so you're aware of when the rules are broken, as in the case of slang and also everyday, conversational English. Slang, you can pick up from any contemporary movie that's not Shakesperean, a period piece or involves a situation that uses formal speech (such as government administration or a trial). Personally, when I read some of the entries where the writer's grammar is weak, but he/she uses slang, it's horrific. One doesn't sound like a "native English speaker" by peppering ungrammatical sentences with slang words.
You would use slang with whoever you talk to directly. It's not something you can find in a book or read on a website, nor is it a universal way of speaking. This also depends on whether the other person thinks it's appropriate to use slang with you. Even between native speakers, if we are from different countries or even different social groups, then we tend to use standard English. So my advice is, be polite, speak properly and then, if anyone in your circle of friends decides to use slang forms when speaking to you, that's when you'll learn it properly. Take it as a sign of acceptance. Being pushy will just get you shut out. I'm sure you don't want to become the comic stereotype of the outsider trying too hard to fit in. ;) As other members have pointed out, your grammar needs a lot of work. You would not pass an English exam with your current level of writing. Good luck.
Watch some English TV series! I recommend How I Met Your Mother :)