Ruby Chen
What's the difference between "as well" and "too"? How should I use them? Then, I might could go to American as well. Then, I might could go to American too.sorry.. the sentences should be corrected to.... Then, I might could go to America as well. Then, I might could go to America too.
First of all "might could" is impossible. Just use one or the other. "Then, I might go to America as well." or "Then, I might be able to go to America as well." It's a good question about "too/as well". You can almost use them interchangeably, but apparently "as well" refers to the verb: "in the same way". "Too" refers to the noun: "and the same for me". It's a very small difference, so don't worry too much. The idea is that someone is going to America, and you think about doing the same.
Firstly, you can say "I might go to America as well " or "I could go to America as well" or "i might go to America too", but not "might could go". You could also say "I might also go to America" . All these statements are similar in meaning. Here they all mean America is an extra added to your trip.