Hellon
Save me ! Hi! My name is Hellon, a physicist guy from Rio de Janeiro who wants become fluent in english. Would you like help me? In exchange, I can offer you all of my mastery in portuguese -- math and physics, as well :)Thanks Rahill for the support.
Thanks Rahiil for your support.
Andrew ;-) Hellon is going to success, just he should be patient and after only 6 months ,he will write here: I'm at italki, because here is safe and enrich ,thanks italki .......
Including portuguese. Richard Feynmann helped on the foundation of Physics in Brazil. He is one of my gurus :)
As you are a ohysicist, I expect that you know who Mr. Richard Feynman was. He was fluent in more or less 15 languages. I totally agree with what Ms. Rahiil said (Thank you Rahiil, for precesily expressing my thought!).
Hellon You know physics and math So In italki, you learn as soon as possible, without any concerning I'm sure you can easily learn English ;-) I'm italki advertiser:-D