When we use '' have got '' or " has got ", and What is the difference between them and the " have "
Mustafa, let's look at some sentences which show the differences in usage. Example: I have got a dog. I have got a nice house. I have a got good education. I have got high hopes for the future. (First Person Singular) Here are some examples. You have got a difficult task. You have got a very nice boss. You have got a wonderful opportunity. -------------------- He has got a problem. She has got a problem. They HAVE GOT a problem. Or the plural: Remember this Mustafa. Sometimes when you puzzle over phrases, and they are difficult to figure out, it is because you have heard or read the use of phrases that have been used by someone, but that does not mean that there are not easier and simpler ways of expressing a thought. I could do more if you had a specific sentence, but let me try to show you an alternative to expressing a similar thought without using the phrases which seem awkward for you. Bruce is working with a problem. (See how this replaces; "Bruce has got a problem."?) Mustafa is engaged in a difficulty. (See how this replaces; "Mustafa has got a problem?") Remember this my friend. When something does not seem "quite right" to you, it can be because you have an innate instinct for better and more articulate communication. In this case, perhaps you are trying to force yourself into a usage which does not meet with you intuitive sense about the expression of your feeling or idea. .
You use "has" when the subject is he, she or it. All other times, use "have". We usually add "got" when "have/has" becomes part of a contraction: I've, she's, they've... If you don't have a contraction, there's not much point in adding "got". We just need to hear a main verb.
There is no difference in meaning. 'I have a problem' and 'I've got a problem' have exactly the same meaning. We use the 'have got' form in spoken language and in informal written language.
yes its true su. ki
Mustapha - are you asking about the difference between 'I have' and 'I have got'?