Jack
can I usebring up like this I don not agree with the idea that equal number of males and females should ba accepted in every subject.I guess this idea may be brought up in tune with the trend of fignting against sexual discrimination. please check my essay if there is any mistake that I have made unconciously.
Jack I think your passage may be much better written in this way: I do not agree with the idea that pre-set numerical targets for gender parity should be applied to university admissions. I understand that this idea has been proposed by some as a measure to counter gender discrimination and to achieve gender parity. "Bring up" or "brought up" is not correctly used in your original. If I may say so, the whole passage does not "read English" at all. You also need to learn the topical vocabulary for this subject before you can write about it well.
I do* not agree with the idea that *an*equal number of males and females should be* accepted in every subject.I guess this idea may be brought up in tune with the trend of fighting* against sexual discrimination. Yes you have used bring up correctly. To bring up is to introduce a topic or idea into a conversation. In this case the conversation is 'fighting sexual discrimination' as a whole. Remember, a conversation can be between two people or it can be a global discussion of one topic. "she and I had a conversation yesterday" or "I have my opinions about politics but that's a conversation I do not want to be a part of"