Francisco A. A.
Which prepositions should I use with "page"? Would the following sentences be correct? - Please open your books at page 14. - Could you read the text on page 27? - Turn your books to page 50, please. - Go to page 154 and check the table ....
Yes, they would. Those are exactly the right prepositions. The only change I'd make would be to omit 'your books' from the third sentence (simply 'Turn to page 50). Otherwise, all good!
The first sentence should be: Please open your books to page 14. The preposition "to" is used to show something is moving in the direction of something else. The other sentences have correct prepositions.
I suspect there may be a British/American difference here. In American English the first sentence is more commonly expressed "open your books TO page 14." See the discussion here: http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=464011