lorena
what's correct? I have been doing exercises in my workbook, but I have some doubts in the following questions. 1. The growwing number of visitors................... the foothpaths. a) is damaging b) damages c)are damaging d) was damging 2. he....................... for the national tema in 65 matches so far. a) has played b) has been playing c) played d) is playing 3. The traffic lights................... green and I pulled away. a)became b) turned c) got d) went 4.The children.................... to the zoo. a) were enjoyed taken b) enjoyed being taken c)were enjoyed taking enjoyed taking 5. Who........................ was coming to see me this morning? a) you said b) did you say c)did you say that d) you did say 6. She noticed..................... away from the house a) him to run b) him run c) him running d) him ran ThanksI think answers are 1a/b, 2a/b, 3c, 4b, 5b, 6a
Say what you think the answers should be and people here will offer corrections if needed.
Tell us what are your answers, and we will let you know whether it's correct or not.
I quite agree. We'll gladly offer advice and help, but we're not here to do your work for you!
yes you need to try and answer before we can help correct them :)