zizo-mj
When I learn English I learn by the British or by the American Sorry learning British or American English God bless you
Standard* British and standard American English are almost exactly the same. There are a few small differences in grammar and spelling but they are not important. Until you are at an advanced level, It does not matter which you learn. (*when I say 'standard' I mean polite/semi-formal/written language. There is no real 'standard'.)
Hi Zizo-my, if you are asking for an opinion as to whether to learn British English or American English, I would say that is all down to personal preference really. British and American English are pretty much the same apart from certain words are used and pronounced differently. You should ask yourself which of the two sounds the most pleasing to me and go from there. I hope this helps.
I still can't understand whether you're asking us something or telling us something. Are you looking for some advice?
Sorry learning British or American English god bless you
Sorry - that doesn't make sense. Is it a question or a statement? Are you referring to learning from an American or British person? Or learning British or American English?